top of page

Almost. There.

On this past Thursday (April 14th) I completed the second round of edits on Stolen Knight and sent them off to Nikki Andrews, my editor. She'll review my changes (which centered around getting rid of a plethora of -ing verbs), and let me know if I need to do anything more. The story itself is done--now it's just mechanics.

Once I get the manuscript back from her and make any final changes, it'll be off to Champagne Books for preparation for publication! It's almost there, and I can hardly wait. Once I've got a release date, I'll reveal the (absolutely stunning) cover for Stolen Knight. It's brilliant!


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Classic
  • Twitter Classic
  • Google Classic
bottom of page